Ukraine Tourist VISA
For you to visit Ukraine for Tourism purpose, you will need to get the Ukraine Tourist VISA (Type C).
But before you apply for this type of Ukraine VISA, you have to check if you are from a Ukraine short stay VISA exemption Countries.
If you are from one of the following Countries, you may enter Ukraine without a VISA, and stay for up to 90 days within a 180-day period:
- European Union countries
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Argentina (up to 90 days within a 365-day period)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days within a 60-day period)
- Brunei (up to 30 days within a 60-day period)
- Hong Kong (up to 14 days)
- North Macedonia (up to 14 days)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- San Marino
- Serbia (up to 30 days within a 60-day period)
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Vatican City
Required Documents For The Ukraine Tourist VISA
Outlined below, are the documents that would be required, for the purpose of getting the Ukraine Tourist VISA;
- The printed and signed Ukraine VISA Application Form
- Your passport, which:
- Is valid for at least three more months after you intend to leave Ukraine
- Has at least two blank pages to affix the VISA on
- Has been issued in the past ten years
- Two passport-size pictures of yourself, with the following specifications:
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm
- Taken in front of a white or off-white background
- Taken recently (no older than six months)
- You must be staring straight ahead at the camera
- You must not have glasses or headgear on. Only head coverings for religious purposes are accepted, and only when they do not obstruct the face
- The picture must be of high quality with no under-, or over-exposure, shadows, or glare
- Travel Health Insurance covering at least €30,000 for the entire duration of your stay.
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover the duration of your stay, shown in one of the following ways:
- Through Bank statements from the last two months
- Through pay slips from the last three months
- Through tax returns from the previous fiscal year
- Through proof you receive a pension if you are retired
- Through a letter of sponsorship, if someone else will cover your expenses
- Proof of accommodation in Ukraine.
- Return flight/travel ticket.
- Proof of paid Ukraine VISA fee.
- If you are not a citizen of the Country in which you’re living: Proof of legal residence there, such as your residence permit
- Proof of accommodation in a Hotel.
- Tourist voucher, issued by a Ukrainian tourist agency (original).
- If you are staying with a friend/family member: Invitation letter, containing the host’s full name, their passport details, their ID or residence permit (as applicable), copies of their passport, your name and passport details, the details of your trip, and if applicable, the guarantee they will cover for you financially
- Complete the online application form and print it: You must complete your registration online and print the slip out.
Register and complete the online application form. (You can do it here), make sure you provide your Nationality and purpose of travel, you’ll be directed on the Ukraine Embassy or Consulate that you will have to Lodge your VISA. Create an account on the online portal and fill the form. Make sure you print it out.
- Gather the required documents: The documents you need to gather are listed above.
- Pay the Ukraine VISA fee: Depending on the specific office in which you’re applying, you may have to pay in cash, directly at the submission counter or pay through Bank transfer beforehand. The Ukraine Tourist VISA fee is $65
- Submit the application and documents at a Ukraine Embassy/Consulate or VISA application center: You have to submit your VISA at the Ukraine Embassy/Consulate in your Home Country.
Note: The Ukraine Tourist VISA is a short stay VISA, you are not allowed to work with the VISA.