How To Apply For The Israel Tourist VISA

by Tourist VISA0 comments

Israel Tourist VISA Application

Israel is a beautiful Country that attracts Tourists to visit every month.

For you to travel to Israel for Tourism, you have to get an Israeli’s B2 Visitor VISA (Israel Tourist VISA).

The B/2 VISA is a permit to enter Israel and remain for a maximum of three months, either for Tourism, Business or studying in a Hebrew u-plan.

This article will guide you on how to get the Israeli’s B2 VISA permit.

Read: How To Apply For The Israel Business VISA

Israel Tourist VISA

Required Documents For The Israel Tourist VISA

You’re to submit the following documents during application;

  • VISA application form; The form differs depending on the VISA you are applying for. Make sure you download and complete the right one.
  • Two passport-size photographs. They must have a white background and be in size 5.5 cm X 5.5 cm.
  • Your valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended duration of stay in the Israel territory and with at least one blank page to affix the VISA.
  • Older passports. You must submit all passports that you hold, including current/old/cancelled/expired/special passport.
  • Flight Booking. You do not need to purchase the tickets as if your application is rejected, you will lose your money. You just need a saved seat on a flight to Israel as a proof of the date you intend to travel here.
  • Birth Certificate.
  • Payment of the applicable fee for the VISA type you are applying for.
  • Hotel reservation in Israel.
  • Invitation letter. If a friend / relative residing in Israel invited you over, attach an invitation letter in Hebrew with contact details of the invitee, to your application file.
  • Letter from the tour Operator in Israel, with a listing of the scheduled activities to be performed in Israel.
  • Work Leave approval from the place of work for being absent for the whole period of your stay in Israel.

Before you apply the VISA, you must check if your Country is exempted from getting an Israeli’s Tourist VISA.

If your Country is not, then you have to apply for the VISA.

Read: How To Apply For The Kuwait Immigration VISA

Application Procedures

Follow the steps below to have your Tourist VISA ready:

  1. Find out when is the right time to apply.

The right time to apply for the VISA is 2 or 3 months, before your intended date of travel.

  1. Check where you should submit your application: You’re to Lodge your application at the Embassy or Consulate of Israel in your Home Country.
  2. Fill in the application form for a B/2 VISA

Get the application form at the embassy or the consulate. You can also download it online, fill and print it. Make sure you get the right Application form for your own purpose of visit. This implies that you must get a B2 VISA application form.

  1. Collect the required documents.

The documents are listed above, make sure you get them ready and avoid presenting fake documents.

  1. Submit your documents / attend the VISA interview.

On the day of your interview, you will have to meet with a consular officer to whom you will submit the required documents. This person will ask you questions related to your application, the intention of your trip to Israel and other details in this regard.

  1. Pay the fee for your application.

You will have to pay the VISA fee the same day you attend the VISA interview. The fee for a B/2 VISA is €21 for every applicant. If you submit your application through a VISA-processing center, you will have to pay an additional service fee, which cannot be higher than the price of the VISA itself.

  1. Wait for the processing of your VISA: The processing of a B/2 VISA for Israel can take up to 14 working days.

Read: How To Apply For The Kuwait Business VISA

Other Important Things To Note

Israel Tourist VISA Application

  • A B/2 VISA is valid for a maximum of three months, from the date of issuance and on. Yet, the Israeli Border Police determine the duration of the stay in Israel at your point of entry.
  • If you want to stay for a longer period in Israel with your B/2 VISA, you can apply for a VISA extension. You should apply for the extension at the Population Authority office while you are still in Israel.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *