Before you can enter Yemen to study in any of her accredited Educational Institution, you would have a get a special kind of Yemen VISA.
It is called the Yemen Student VISA, or the Yemen Study VISA. And in the course of this article, we would provide you with all the necessary details you need, in order to successfully apply for this VISA.
The Yemen Student VISA allows it’s holders to enter and study in Yemen, in any accredited Educational Institution for a stipulated study period.
Note: Before you apply for the Yemen Study VISA, you must possess an admission offer from your preferred School.
Yemen Student VISA
Before you apply for a Yemen Student VISA, you must submit numbers of documents to prove and show that you are eligible for the VISA.
In other words, these documents are a necessary part for the application.
You must gather the following documents;
- Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Yemen, and with at least one blank passport page available for Yemeni VISA stamp(s).
- Two signed Yemen VISA application forms. After placing your order, fill out the application forms included in your VISA Application Kit.
- Two recent 2 x 2 passport type photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
- A letter of acceptance from the Educational Institution including subject of study.
- Proof of Travel Arrangements: Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency, copy of airline ticket or a corporate letter stating travel plans. A signed letter on the travel agency’s letterhead confirming round-trip booking may also be submitted.
- Medical Requirements: Health Certificate (Medical Record or doctor’s letter) confirming the absence of any contagious diseases.
Note: The Government of Yemen does not allow entry or transit to any traveler with an Israeli stamp or VISA in their passport.
Border control may refuse entry even if the traveler holds a valid VISA for Yemen.
You have to download and fill the application form from the Embassy of Yemen’s website.
You must fill it accurately, avoid mistakes and provide correct information. You should read and understand the application form before filling.
Since you are applying for Study VISA, you must indicate on the application form.
After filling the form, you have to submit it at the Yemen’s Embassy or Consulate in your Home Country.
Note: You must submit the application form, alongside other necessary forms. You will get more important information when you meet with the Yemen’s Consular in your Home Country.
You will be notified about the Yemen Student VISA fee.
The processing time for Yemen Student VISA is only 10 working days.