On this page, we would show and guide you on how to successfully apply for the Mongolia Student VISA, as it would ensure that you study or get enrolled into any Mogolia Institution of your choice.
This article will help you with the basic information you will need to get your Mogolia VISA, the required documents, and how you can apply for the VISA.
The Mongolia Student VISA allows its holders to enter and study in any Accredited Educational Institution in Mongolia, for a stipulated study period.
Keep In Mind: Before you apply for Mongolia Student VISA, you must possess an admission offer from your preferred school.
Required Documents For The Mongolia Student VISA
You will have to submit the following Documents when applying:
- A completed Mongolia VISA application Form; You can find the form either online at the Embassy’s Website, or pick it up yourself when you submit your application.
- Your original passport; The passport has to be valid for at least another six months, starting from the date you plan to enter Mongolia.
- A recent picture of yourself with 3.5cm x 4.5cm dimensions.
- Proof of accommodation in Mongolia. E.g. Your Hotel reservation.
- A copy of your flight or train ticket.
- Proof of sufficient Financial means to sustain yourself during your stay. E.g. Bank statements from the past six months.
- Approval from the Immigration Agency
- Any additional documents that the Embassy or Consulate asks you to submit.
How To Apply For The VISA
You can apply for the Mongolia Student VISA at the Mongolia Embassy or Consulate in your Home Country, or on arrival (VISA on arrival is for Tourism purpose).
You need to download the Mongolia VISA application form and fill it. You can download the form at Mongolia Embassy/Consulate Website.
When you finish filling the form, contact the Mongolia Embassy/Consulate, and book an appointment. Also demand for the list of documents you will have to submit, alongside the application form. You can check the list of Mongolia diplomatic missions here.
Proceed to gather the required documents after you’ve booked the appointment.
Submit the application in person, at the Mongolia Embassy/Consulate, or you send it by mail.
Pay your VISA fee the day you Submit the application.
Note: The VISA Fee might change, depending on your Country. Also, you don’t need to make an appointment, since they may offer the option of submitting your application via mail.
You can also reach us via the comment section for more directives.