Are you a student that wants to make a dream become a reality?
Planning to become a Lebanese student?
Well, this article will guide you on how to get a Lebanese Student VISA.
Lebanon Student VISA is a long-term VISA. It means that you will have to stay for a long time in Lebanon, and will have to get a residence permit once you arrive Lebanon.
The VISA allows its holders to study in any accredited School in Lebanon.
Before you apply for the VISA, you must make sure that you have an admission offer in your preferred School, and get an admission letter as well. This will be a proof to show that you have been admitted and will be needed as part of the application documents.
Who Is Exempted From Lebanon VISA?
If you’re a National of one of the following Countries, you are exempted from the Lebanon VISA:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Required DOCUMENTS For Lebanon Student VISA
When applying for the VISA, there are several supporting documents you need to submit, alongside the application form. They are:
- VISA application form; You can usually find the Lebanon VISA application form at an Embassy website, or pick it up when you submitted the application.
- A valid passport; The passport must be valid for at least another six months and cannot have any Israeli stamps, VISAs, or seals.
- A copy of your passport.
- Residence permit; Only applicable if you are not a citizen of your Country of residence.
- A recent passport-size picture.
- Bank Account statement from the last three months.
- Proof of accommodation in Lebanon; It must include the full address of the place in which you are staying. It can be a Hotel reservation or a letter of invitation, if you will stay with a Family member or friend.
- Proof of a round-trip ticket
- Proof of employment; The letter must include your position and salary.
- Letter of admission into the Lebanese educational Institution
- Proof you have enough funds to cover your studies
How To Apply For Lebanon Student VISA
There are certain steps you need to follow when you are applying for the Lebanese Student VISA. These steps, following them successfully will lead to the successful outcome of your VISA.
Contact the nearest Lebanese Consulate or Embassy in your Home Country, if there is none, you check for it in the neighboring Country.
You can see list of Lebanese diplomatic missions here. Or you can visit their website, make inquiry about their operating time, and also the required documents for application.
This is because the documents might change depending on your Country.
Download the Lebanon VISA application form and fill it. You can find the Lebanon VISA application form at an Embassy Website.
When you have finished with the application form, proceed to gather the required documents and submit them, alongside the VISA application form.
Make sure you pay your VISA fee once you submit your application.
Important Things To Note
Citizens of Israel and Kosovo are not allowed entry in Lebanon. You will not receive a Lebanon VISA if your passport has an Israeli stamp, VISA, or seal.
All the documents you submit have to be either in Arabic, French or English. If they are not, they must be translated and notarized.