The Finland Student VISA, also known as the Finland Students Residence permit, is for Foreign Students that have been enrolled and admitted into any accredited Educational Institution in Finland.
Finland has two kinds of Residence permit for Students;
- Fixed term
- Permanent term.
Finland Student VISA
- Completed application form
- Certificate of acceptance from a Finnish higher Educational Institution
- Proof that you can financially support yourself during your studies. The minimum amount you need to have at your disposal is 560 EUR/month (6,720 EUR/year), so 700 – 900 EUR/month should be enough to help you sleep at night
- A valid passport and a passport photo
- If the attached documents are in other languages but English, Finnish, or Swedish, you will also need official translations
- Proof that you paid the processing fee of 330 EUR (application on paper) / 300 EUR (electronic application)
- International student health insurance
Note: Before you apply for Finland Students VISA, make sure that you have been admitted in any accredited higher educational institution in Finland.
- Check if you need a VISA to enter Finland or not.
- Download and Fill the Finland Student VISA correctly and accurately.
- Gather all required Documents.
- Visit the Finland embassy/ consulate in your home country, and lodge your application there.
- Check When to submit your application
- Book an appointment
- Attend VISA interview
- Pay VISA fee
- Wait for VISA.