We are pleased to announce to the general public, that the YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form, for the 2020/2021 Academic session is out and available to interested applicants.
On this page, we would talk about how to apply for the National Diploma (Full time), and B.Sc. in Technical Education (100 level), and so much more.
You would also be provided with the basic requirements, cut-off marks, and every relevant information that is related to this topic.
Read to the end for full details.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form
YABATECH has placed the cut-off mark at 150. That is for candidates that wants to apply for the National Diploma (ND) program.
While Degree applicants would have to score a minimum of 180, in the JAMB UTME exams.
Applicants should note that the application form had been made available since the 3rd of August, 2020. And the application period would span through to the 26th of October, 2020.
So, if you are yet to pick up the form, then kindly do so.
In the next section of this article, we would talk about what it takes to be eligible for this program.
Am I Eligible?
Just as earlier mentioned, candidates that would love to apply for the National Diploma program, would have to score a minimum of 150, during the JAMB UTME exams.
And for Degree applicants, you must have a minimum score of 180.
Also, you must have chosen Yaba College of Technology, as your first or second choice of Institution.
Applicants must not be less than 16years of age, by the 31st of October, 2020.
To apply, you would be required to process a non-refundable sum of two thousand (2, 000) naira only.
The payment can be done online, or processed in the Bank, as cash deposit.
For online payment and additional registration procedures, carefully read through the points below;
- Visit the official website or portal of YABATECH; http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/application/ and click on the “apply link”.
- Select “step 1” (generate payment invoice), then enter your JAMB Details, and valid contact information.
- Preview your JAMB Details, and “generate invoice”. After which you would be required to make payment, via your Debit Card (preferably Master Card).
- Cash deposit payments are also allowed.
- As soon as you are done with the payment, return back to the registration portal, and click on “apply”.
- Select “step 2”, and input your RRR, to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Complete the form, and print it out.
- You may be asked to pay for the O’ level result verification.
Do not use false or in-accurate information, as you may risk being disqualified.
If you are faced with any kind of difficulty, do well to reach us via the comment section for assistance.