Update: Sales of UNTH School of Midwifery Admission form for 2020/2021 is ongoing!!
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) School of Midwifery Ituku Ozalla, Enugu, has commenced the sales of Admission form for 2020/2021 Session.
Interested Candidate must ensure he/she has the following requirements;
- Credit grade in minimum of 5 subjects in his/her SSCE (including: Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology), not more than two (2) sittings.
- A registered nurse with a valid practicing license.
Interested and Qualified Candidate having the above listed requirements can obtain the form for Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) Only.
Entrance examination shall follow two different patterns
- Written Examination
Date: 14th July 2020
Time: 8.00am Prompt.
- Oral Interview
Date: 15th July 2020
Time: 8.00am Prompt.
Designated Examination Center:
School of Midwifery UNTH Ituku Ozalla, (Old Site) Enugu.
- Only candidates with the necessary requirements will be allowed entry to the examination venue.
- Candidates must bring Printed Application Slip, Exam Slip (Photo Card), Sharp Pencil, Biro, Eraser and Ruler before he/she will be granted entry.
- Candidates are expected to be in the Venue before 8.am
How To Apply For The UNTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form:
- From your appropriate computer browser, visit “https://schools.unthportal.org/som/”
- Scroll to “Application” on the menu; click “Apply”
- Click on “Make Payment” to pay; obtain the PIN which will be used for verification process of your payment (Keep the pin safe).
- Carefully fill the application form, ensure that you go through the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Verify the PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you can print out all the slips, then you have completed the registration.
- However, if while filling the last step of the application form, your receipt is not yet ready, ensure to save and copy the application number (At this point, your application has not been completed).
- To complete your application, scroll to “Application”, click “Reprint Application”; enter your application number and click “Payment Verification” to print your slip.
- To reprint your form at any time, scroll to “Application”, click “Reprint Application”, type in your Application number and click “Print Forms”
- Deadline for Application is 10th July 2020.