University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) wishes to notify all eligible candidates on the sales of admission forms into her Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing school programme for the 2020/2021 Academic session. In accordance with the school management, the sales of the admission form is to take effect from Monday, 3rd February, 2020.
What Are The Pre-requisites For Applying?
- Applicant should have WAEC, NECO or GCE certificates, or any other Similar certificate that is up to that standard. Either one or two sittings, having credits in five subjects, not excepting English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicant must have not less than 1 year or maximum of 2 years post-qualification experience in the clinical filed.
- Applicant must be a bonafide member (i.e., a registered nurse) of the Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Applicant must have proven on their sponsorship throughout their training session either by an institution or a voluntary agency.
Also See: UNTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
How Do I Apply?
It’s simple if you follow the steps below, to have access to the UNTH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form;
- Step 1 (In-Branch payment): Payment can be made at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential road branch Enugu, at FCMB cash office in UNTH, Ituku/Ozala Enugu; A non-refundable sum of 10,000 naira.
You will be provided with a slip from the Bank containing a pin which you will use in filling the application form in any cybershop.
- Step 2: Login to the school Portal and click on the Menu; click on ‘APPLICATION’ and you will see APPLY, then you click. In order to verify your application, click on ‘MAKE PAYMENT’ to obtain the pin and fill the form.
N/B: Compulsory boxes comes with asterisks.
- Check your details carefully again
- Verify your pin and get other related necessary slips, print them out.
What will happen if I proceed to the last step and my receipt isn’t ready?
You can save it and copy your Application number out, the Application process can be continued, login again and go to ‘APPLICATION’ on the menu, click on ‘REPRINT APPLICATION’, and put your application number to verify payment and print out your slip.
Will I Reprint The Application Form?
Yes, you will reprint the application form/exam slip. Kindly login to the school Portal and go to ‘APPLICATION’ on the menu, click on “REPRINT APPLICATION’ and enter your Application number, then click ‘PRINT FORMS’.
- Deadline for Application and Entrance Exams Date are not yet disclosed
For more details on the UNTH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form, kindly reach us via the comment section, or visit the official portal of this Institution.