The FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is OUT!
Applicants that are interested in participating in this screening exercise, should read this article to the end, as the following has been discussed;
- Application Procedures
- Application Deadline
- Available Courses
- Examination Dates
And so much more
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
The official portal of FUOTUOKE, for the Post UTME application for this year, was opened on the 3rd of August, 2020.
Applicants can visit the application portal; www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for more details.
To be eligible for this program, you should take note of the following points below;
- Interested applicants must have scored a minimum of 160, in the JAMB UTME exams for this year.
- In addition to the first point, you must have chosen the University (FUOTUOKE) as your first choice of Institution, during the JAMB UTME registrations for this year.
- If you didn’t choose FUOTUOKE as your first choice of Institution, then proceed to change your Institution, as quickly as you can.
Let us take a look at the available programs below, after which we would talk about the application procedures that are involved.
Available Degree Programs In FUOTUOKE
Faculty Of Education
- Ed. Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- A. (Ed.) Education/History
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
Faculty Of Engineering
- Eng. Chemical Engineering
- Eng. Civil Engineering
- Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Faculty Of Humanities And Social Sciences
- Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- A. English and Communication Studies
- A. History and International Studies
- Sc. Political Science
- Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Sc. Accounting
- Sc. Banking
- Sc. Business Administration
- Sc. Entrepreneurship
- Sc. Marketing
Faculty Of Science
- Sc. Biochemistry
- Sc. Biology
- Sc. Chemistry
- Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- Sc. Mathematics
- Sc. Microbiology
- Sc. Physics
- Sc. Statistics
A non-refundable payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, would be required from applicants.
This payment can be done online (using your Debit Card), or at the Bank via cash deposit.
For the online payment, kindly visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng, or www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng
When you visit the official portal of the University, click on the “application tab” on the homepage, or click on the “applicable link” on the site’s banner.
Select “full time”, and click on “buy pin”, to purchase the “application PIN”.
When the page opens, enter your full name, email address, and a valid phone number, and then click on “Pay with Remita”.
Confirm the payment details, and then click on “NEXT”.
Input your card details and submit. And as soon as your payment has been confirmed successfully, you would see a “transaction success page”, containing your application PIN.
You will receive a mail that contains your “Application PIN”.
For candidates that would want to make cash deposits in the Bank, kindly copy the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, and make the payment as instructed.
After making the payment in the Bank, kindly visit the portal; www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng, and enter the RRR code. Click GO once you have done that.
Your application pin would be required, after which you can click on “start application”.
After the payment has been settled, proceed to uploading your details, in addition to your passport photograph. Confirm the image, and click on “next”.
Click on each link that is attached to relevant documents, like the O’ Level Certificates, Birth Certificates, and the likes.
Fill out your Biodata, and click on “next”.
Preview your application, and ensure that you didn’t make mistakes.
Then proceed to print out your screening schedule slip.
Check out the Basic Documents that should be provided, during this registration process.
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Recent Passport – size photograph
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
Important Things To Note | FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
- Applicants would be required to use a digital passport photograph.
- Kindly use the same name, in the same order as your JAMB UTME registration.
- Your O’level results must be accurate.
- Don’t forget to upload your O’ Level (checking) scratch card. If you are combining two results, then both scratch cards should be uploaded as well.
Screening Exercise Items
Kindly take note of the items that has been outlined below, as they would be confiscated, if found on applicants, during the screening test.
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
On the other hand, there are items that should be with you (compulsory), during the screening test;
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
Post UTME Screening Date And Application Deadline
The application deadline for this exercise has not been announced.
However, this page would be updated once that happens. Do well to visit this page often, to avoid missing out.
You can also get the FUOTUOKE PUTME Past Questions e-book, for early preparations.