The Authorities of Foundation Poly, has announced the official resumption dates of Academic Activities, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
On this page, you would have access to the complete resumption Schedule of Foundation Poly.
And since this information would be beneficial to you, we recommend that you read to the end.
Foundation Poly Resumption Date
As approved by the Management of Foundation Poly, the resumption for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, would proceed as follows;
Monday, 28th September 2020: Resumption date for all staff
Monday, 5th October 2020: Resumption of lectures for all students
Monday, 19th October 2020: Commencement of supplementary Harmattan Semester Examinations for year 1 students
Friday, 30th October 2020: Matriculation for year 1 students
To ensure a safe reopening of Foundation Poly, Staff and Students would be required to pay attention to the instructions below.
Resumption Tips And Guidelines
- Staff and Students of Foundation Poly, would be required to resume with Face Masks.
- All Staff and Students would be screened at the Campus Gate, using infrared thermometers, for security purposes.
- You must wash your hands with soap and running water, at the gate entrance, before you will be allowed entry.
- Also wear your Identity Cards for easy identification.
- Students have also been instructed to resume with their personal hand sanitizers as well.
- Students must wear their face mask during classes (lectures), and must observe the social distancing policy.
- Other Instructions would be related to you upon resumption.