The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), has announced that the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Form, is out and available to pick up for free.
In the course of this article, we would talk about the requirements and procedures that are involved, in successfully getting recruited under this Scheme.
Ensure that you read to the end for full details.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Just as we know, the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention program, which the Federal Government of Nigeria established in 2006, to help the States in addressing Teachers Shortage, at the Basic Education Level.
Since you have shown interest in applying for the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment, which has been announced by the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), then you should note that the application Portal is already open.
The Portal was opened on the 10th of September, and will remain open for two weeks. Applications would be closed on the 24TH of September, 2020.
Before applying for this Scheme, it would be important to know if you are eligible or not.
Am I Eligible For The UBEC Recruitment?
To find out if you are eligible for this Recruitment opportunity, it is important to take note of the information below;
- Applicants would be required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or a Bachelor’s Degree with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE). It should not be lower than a Second Class (Lower Division), and should not have been gotten before 2014.
- You would be required to provide proof of the NYSC Participation, or present a letter of exemption.
- Candidates would also be required to provide the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), with credit passes in Teaching Practice, and must not be gotten before 2014. Specialization in the following subjects would also be required;
- Agricultural Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Computer Science
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- English Language
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Technical/Technology Education
You should not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age, and must not be currently employed or enrolled under the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), N-Power, or any other similar Program.
Duration Of The Program
The Service would last for two (2) years. And if any changes would be encountered, the Universal Basic Education Commission would keep us posted.
Applicants should also note that the Federal Government of Nigeria, has offered to pay each participant, the sum of thirty thousand Naira only (30, 000NGN), as their allowance fee per month.
Application Procedures For The Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
If the above requirements did not come as a barrier or challenge to you, then proceed to apply for this program online.
To participate, kindly visit https://fts.admissions.clouds/ to complete and submit your application forms.
Just as instructed on the site, you would be required to upload your credentials, in addition to your most recent Passport Photographs.
Applicants that are successfully shortlisted, would be required to sit for a computer-based test. And the exam date has been slated for the 10th of October, 2020.
The Examination venues would be communicated to successfully shortlisted candidates, before the exam dates.
Time: 9: 00am
You can reach us via the comment section for additional assistance.