Are you a student that is looking to study in a prominent University Overseas, with a discounted rate on tuition fees?
If you are, then you’ve come to the right place, because Western Sydney University, Australia is now welcoming students from all over the Globe through The Vice Chancellor Academic Excellence Undergraduate Award, to come apply for admission.
What is The Vice Chancellor Academic Excellence Undergraduate Award you may ask?
Well this Award is a grant giving Award that is conceived by the Western Sydney University, to attract excellent students for the 2020-2021 academic year.
This program is available to all International candidates, who are seeking to study for an Undergraduate Degree, at Western Sydney University located in Australia.
Western Sydney University | Vice Chancellor Academic Excellence
The Western Sydney University formerly known as University of Western Sydney, Australia, is a critically acclaimed University, which was founded in the year 1989.
It is a multi-campus University that offers a variety of Undergraduate courses, Graduate and Research programmes.
In 2019, the QS World University Rankings, ranks the University 25th in Australia, coming 5th in Sydney.
In 2019, it was ranked in the top 300 in the world and 19th in Australia in the World University Rankings.
Western Sydney University offers a wide range of support to her students which includes; Scholarships, tutoring for success, and access to state of the Art learning facilities.
Ranked among the top two percent of Universities in the World, Western Sydney University believes in a world of unlimited opportunities, for those with talent, drive, confidence and ambition.
Western Sydney University equips her graduates for more than just a career.
Students are equipped and trained to unlock their potential, incite academic success and open up opportunities for their future.
Vice Chancellor Academic Excellence Undergraduate Award
- Admission into Western Sydney University
- Undergraduate Course level of study
- An award for 50% of the tuition fees
- Available to International students
- Can be accessed online
- Award can be taken in the home country, Australia
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
- All International students, who are not citizens of Australia, New Zealand or have permanent residency in Australia. If Visa status changes to one of these during time of study, support will be revoked.
- Students seeking to study for an Undergraduate Degree in any course offered by the University.
- Candidates who are embarking on a new course of study in 2020 for the first time.
- Candidates applying to study in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program.
- Candidates who satisfy all the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 or $5,000 multi-year scholarship.
- Candidates who satisfy all other requirements and accept their offer of admission.
- If you are an International student, all you need to do is apply an admission at the Western Sydney University International. An application is not necessary, as all new applications will be automatically considered for a Scholarship.
- Candidates seeking to apply must provide previous transcript at the University.
- Applicants seeking to apply must meet all the Entry Requirements of admission into the Western Sydney University.
- Applicants must speak English as their first language. Those who do not speak English as their first language, will be required to show that their English-speaking skills are at a good enough level to succeed in their studies.
Benefits Of The Award
The University will provide fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session, for all Awarded candidates, through their full-time enrolment, for the duration of the Degree, which takes a maximum of three years.
There is no deadline for this application as it can be submitted at any time of the year.