Are you an Undergraduate student, seeking to do a Master’s programme Abroad, with the benefit of a Scholarship Award at a prestigious University?
Then you would be delighted to know that the University of Kent is now offering International awards for Taught Masters Students worth £8000, towards the cost of tuition fees, and it is offered to Nationals of any Country paying Overseas fees.
These Awards are activated for highly inspired aspirants who want to commence a Master’s study in January, at the University, for the 2020/21 Academic year.
About This Institution (University Of Kent)
The University of Kent is a public research University based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a plate glass University.
It offers a wide range of courses at Bachelor, Masters and Research level.
The University of Kent is a thriving intellectual community of students and staff, which is fundamental to its position as a Leading Research University.
In the University of Kent, students are encouraged to become global citizens, to think independently, and develop original ideas.
This is what makes Kent such a fascinating place to study and work.
Why Choose The University Of Kent?
The University of Kent is a leading academic institution for research. 97% of their research was judged to be of International quality, in the Research Excellence Framework.
Within the international community, they attract a high percentage of European students and staff. They also have study centres across Europe and strong European links in teaching and research.
95% of Kent’s students, who graduated in 2017 found a job or a study opportunity within six months.
So, this is a great University to expand your knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences.
The University may also assist in providing placement after study.
About The University Of Kent Scholarship Award
- Course Level: Master Degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University.
- Award: £8000
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible for the University of Kent Scholarship program, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- An application must have been made for a Taught Degree Course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible), beginning in September.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an Overseas Fee Payer.
- The applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a Degree Course.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
Applications are accepted from around the world, and the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
How You Can Apply For The University Of Kent Scholarship
- For acquiring the Educational Bursary, applicants are needed to take admission in the Master’s Degree at the University. After being admitted, Candidates should fulfill the application form through the Online Portal.
- Applicants should hold, or be expecting a First Degree, with the equivalent of a first-class honours degree, or a GPA of greater than 3.5 on the American system (or equivalent).
- Seekers may also be asked to upload the official academic transcript and copy of passport (for international students).
- Students, whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking Country, are required to have an appropriate grade/score on an approved English language examination.
Benefit Of The Program
The Awards of this program are worth £8000, towards the cost of Tuition Fees, and are offered to Nationals of any Country, paying overseas fees.
Application for this program should commence quickly as the deadline for it is: May 31, 2020.
You can also reach us via the comment section for further assistance on how to apply for this Scholarship Program.