Are you a student that has fantasized about taking up an internship opportunity abroad? Well I am here to tell you that fantasies can become a reality, with the opportunity provided by an International Internship at Mercedes-Benz U.S. Inc (MBUSI), which gives you the opportunity to learn from specialists and gain insight into a working area that fits your desired field of study.
What MBUSI Is Offering To You
Whether you are signing up as a working student, after your graduation or during your career.
MBUSI offers you a number of ways to join them to suit your goals.
An organization that places value on flexible working time models, international assignments, individual development opportunities, a wide range of health and sports opportunities and, of course, an attractive salary with special benefits.
Almost 13,900 people from five regions and 40 Countries, have chosen MBUSI, because they want to move the world together with them.
Here Are Some Facts About MBUSI That You Would Like To Know:
- MBUSI is the second largest automotive exporter in the US
- MBUSI is the first large Mercedes-Benz production plant outside Germany
- More than 3.2 million vehicles were built since 1997
- MBUSI is the first major automotive manufacturing location in the State of Alabama serving as a catalyst for additional OEM, automotive suppliers, and supporting businesses to come to the area.
- MBUSI has more than 3,800 employees with an estimated additional 10,000 indirect jobs at suppliers and service providers
- There are almost 200 US based suppliers with localization rate continually increasing
- At Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc., the program is open to all International students, who are currently enrolled in a University, have a very good command in the English language.
Through the Mercedes Benz US International Internship Program, you will gain real-world working experience in a manufacturing environment while also discovering a whole new culture.
Mercedes Benz US International Internship Program
Program Agenda: Internship position
Providing Organisation: MBUSI – Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc.
Application mode: Online (Application Process is carried out online)
Required Nationality: International Candidates who do not reside in the Home Country of the Awarding organization (USA).
Type of Internship: This is a paid internship program.
Duration of Internship Program: Six months
The internship opportunity is open any field of study that fits into the following fields:
- Development Liaison
- Engineering/Production Planning
- Global Service Parts (After Sales)
- Human Resources
- Purchasing (IPS)
- Supply Chain Management
What Determines Eligibility?
To be eligible, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the University, or in the gap year between their Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree.
- Only candidates who reside outside of the U.S.A. are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 3 semesters of studies in a relevant field of study is required of all interested participants.
- Applicants must available for a minimum of 6 months which is the duration of the internship program.
- Interested applicants must show fluency and proficiency in English Language both written and oral.
- Candidates must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How To Apply For The Mercedes Benz US International Internship Program
Interested applicants will need to apply online for this International Internship opportunity, at the MBUSI Website.
To successfully complete your application, you are required to attach the following documents:
- A Cover letter indicating starting availability for the internship program.
- A fully detailed CV/Resume.
- Transcript of Academic Records from previous/current institution (High School and University).
- Working references.
- Certificate of enrollment.
Internship Application Deadline
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications at least 6 months before the desired start date for the Internship program.
Benefits Of This Internship Program
Candidates will be exposed to a whole new learning experience at the MBUBI plant in the US, guided by professionals and experts from diverse International backgrounds.
Candidates who show wonderful skills and insight in the duration of their program, could be selected to continue a full employment by the organization.