Ulster University is welcoming academically excellent candidates, to come apply for its India Master’s Program. The India Master’s Program, is available for the taking at the Ulster University for the academic session 2020/21.
This Educational Award is specially designed for Indian students, and is aimed at helping to support them financially, to undergo their Master’s Studies at the University.
About The Awarding University
The Ulster University is a multi-campus Public University, located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation UU.
It is the largest University in Northern Ireland, and the second-largest University on the island of Ireland, after the federal National University of Ireland.
Established as Magee College in 1865, Magee University in 1953 and New University of Ulster in 1969. It has four Campuses, provides a wide range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
It has one of the highest further study and employment rates in the UK, with over 92% of Graduates, being in work or further study six months after graduation.
The University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, Universities Ireland and Universities UK.
Why You Should Study At Ulster University
Ulster University is a University, with a National and International reputation, for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making it a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland and beyond.
At Ulster, students will have a wide range of job opportunities, and gain skills that they need to carve out their careers in the global market. Ulster prepares its students for tomorrow’s world, today, with its core activities in teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
The India Master’s Program At Ulster University
Awarding University: Ulster University
Course Level of Study: Master’s Degree
Access Mode: Online (Application process is carried out online)
Number of Awards: 2
Required Nationality: International (Indian national)
Deadline for the Application: June 12, 2020.
What Determines Eligibility?
Only candidates from India are accepted for this opportunity
Acceptable Course of Study: The award grant can be awarded for master’s course in any subject offered by the university
In order to be deemed eligible, the applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an offer, to study a Postgraduate Degree at Ulster University starting September 2020.
- Candidates must hold an offer for a full-time Master’s study, delivered on one of the University’s campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020, and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in the offer letter.
- Candidates must clearly state in their personal statement, the reasons for selecting to study a course at Ulster University.
- Candidates must be classified as an international student for fees purposes, and hold a valid passport from India.
- Interested participant must be entirely self-funded.
- Candidates must be willing to act as a student ambassador for various activities during the academic year.
How To Apply For The India Master’s Program At Ulster University
In order to apply for the Award, you will need to apply for a Master’s Degree from a recognized University. Thereafter, you can apply for the India Postgraduate Scholarship form.
Required Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the University, but there is a possibility of asking, at the time of Admission.
The minimum requirement for this program is an Undergraduate Degree.
All participants are advised to demonstrate the English language ability and satisfy the requirements of the English language.
Benefits Of The Award
The University will distribute grant’s award amount in the following manner:
- 2 x £4,500 scholarships towards your tuition fee.
- 2020/21 Masters taught (one year) tuition fee is £14,480