Doctoral students of Law also have a chance this season at International Studies with Scholarship grants, as the University of Auckland is attracting excellent students from all around the Globe, to participate in the Dean’s Doctoral Funding for the 2020-2021 Academic session.
This Award is open to both International and Domestic students, and is exclusively open to encourage and support motivated candidates, to undertake a full-time Doctoral Study, on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
Why You Should Apply At The University Of Auckland
As the largest university in New Zealand, Auckland was founded in 1883, and it is also known as the highest-ranked University in the Country.
It provides a range of accommodation options for students, and has six campuses.
Studying at Auckland develops key International relations that will enhance its ability to perform as a globally competitive research-led university.
Here, students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well, and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
The mission of the University of Auckland is to be:
“A research-led, international university, recognized for excellence in teaching, learning, research, creative work, and administration, for the significance of its contributions, to the advancement of knowledge, and its commitment, to serve its local, national and international communities.”
About The Dean’s Doctoral Funding
- Awarding University: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Up to $28,200pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria For The Dean’s Doctoral Funding
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the globe.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a full-time Doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed a significant research project, dissertation or thesis, at the University level.
- You need to have completed a Postgraduate Bachelor’s (honours) Degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours, or a Master’s Degree, with first-class or second class (division 1) honours in a relevant field.
- All candidates first have to take admission in a Doctoral Degree program. After taking admission to the program, a Scholarship is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant Faculty or University of Auckland committee. You do not need to apply for this application, award or prize, or complete an online application form.
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Students from outside the Home Country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the University.
Benefit Of The Program (Dean’s Doctoral Funding)
The value of the grant is up to $28,200pa in 2020, with domestic PhD fees and Health Insurance (if applicable).
There is no deadline for this application as it can be submitted at any time of the year.
If you are faced with any difficulty in the application process or procedures of this program, kindly leave us a message via the comment section, as we are willing to offer the best of assistance.
We also advise that you provide correct or accurate details during the application or registrations processes for this program, in order to stand a chance of being accepted.
Using various social media platforms, you can share this information with Family and Friends, or individuals, who may find this information extremely important.
Even though no application deadline has been announced yet, it is important that you apply as soon as possible, to avoid being left behind.