Getting recruited into Oil and Gas Agencies, or Petroleum Companies these days is almost close to impossible. Well, we can say that, since over 60% of applicants fail to equip themselves properly before participating in the screening tests of these Agencies.
However, it is a good thing you landed on this page right now, as we are going to enlighten you on the importance of the Oil and Gas Aptitude Test past questions, as well as tips to succeed in the forthcoming Oil and Gas Exams.
Oil And Gas Past Questions
The Oil and Gas past questions e-book is extremely important, as most of the questions are usually repeated, during subsequent screening tests and exams.
So, it is important that you study and practice this past question e-book extensively, in order to excel in the forthcoming screening exams.
We would like to walk you through sample questions, or a preview of what is contained in the Oil and Gas past questions e-book. But before we do that, here is a list of course combination that are covered in the past questions e-book.
- Current Affairs
- Diagrams and Interpretations
- Drilling Engineering
- General Engineering
- General Sciences
- Information Technology
- Production Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Spatial Orientation
- Several technical questions
- Well Completions and Designs
- Well Testing and Well Logging Questions
That is how rich the Oil and Gas Past Questions is. Now let’s take a look at sample questions contained in this e-book.
Read: NNPC Past Questions
- Which of the following is an inert solid used only to increase the weight of the drilling mud?
- The most popular Geophysical method used for Hydrocarbon Exploration is?
a. Gravity Prospecting
b. Magnetic Prospecting
c. Seismic Reflection method
d. Seismic refraction method
- Which of the following is essential for Hydrocarbon accumulation?
a. All of the above
b. Cap rock
c. Reservoir rock
d. Source rock
- Interpretation is best with?
a. Functional team approach
b. Hiring Consultants
c. Multidisciplinary team approach
d. Specialized team approach
- Oil is generally found in?
a. Any type of rocks
b. Igneous Rocks
c. Metamorphic rocks
d. Sedimentary rocks
- An example of Direct Detection of Hydro carbon is?
a. 3D seismic survey
b. Bright spot
- Which of following practices are likely to increase the chances of swabbing?
a. Maintaining high drilling fluid viscosity
b. Puling through tight spots with pumps on
c. Pulling pipe fast
d. Pulling pipe slowly
e. Pulling through the tight spots with the pumps stopped
f. Pumping low viscous pill.
g. Pumping out of the hole
See Essay Questions
- Name four common methods to prevent hydrate problem.
- Why is well testing important?
Kindly follow the instructions in the next section of this article, in order to download this Past Question e-book with ease.
How To Download The Oil And Gas Past Questions
Candidates that are interested in downloading this e-book would be required to make a payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only.
This payment should be done, using the payment details below;
Account Name: Ezurike Chukwubuikem F.
Account Number: 0449709699
To ensure that no error or mistake is encountered during the payment transaction, kindly give us a call on 09046624439 for clarification purposes.
After successfully making your payment, kindly send us a text message, containing the following details;
- Your Full Name
- Details of the Account you used to make or process the payment
- The name of the Past Questions e-book you want to purchase i.e. Oil and Gas Past Questions
- A valid Email Address.
Fifteen minutes after your payment has been confirmed, you will receive your personal copy of the Past Questions e-book you ordered for.