The application form into the Nigerian Army 80 RRI is now available and up for grabs, as they have announced her recruitment exercise for 2020.
The form is free, and it is available for eligible Nigerians, for the 80 Regular Recruitment Intake (RRI), for tradesmen and women, as well as non-tradesmen and women.
In the course of this article, we would provide you with the application procedures, requirements, and tips to excel in the screening exercise.
Read to the end for full details.
Nigerian Army 80 RRI Recruitment
Just as promised, this article would educate you on the requirements, application procedures, and relevant information, related to the Nigerian Army 80 RRI recruitment for 2020.
Let us take a look at the Basic requirement below;
- Only citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, are eligible to apply. You must possess National Identity Cards as well.
- Physically challenged individuals, are not permitted to apply, as applicants are expected to be physically, medically and mentally fit.
- Ex-convicts, or individuals with criminal records, are not fit to apply. You must be free of any criminal conviction, by the Court of Law.
- The Academic Qualifications, would require that interested applicants possess a minimum of four (4) credit passes (including English Language) in WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB (not more than two sittings).
- If you are applying for the Tradesmen/women program, then you must possess the Test/City Guide Certificate.
- Speaking other Nigerian languages, apart from your Mother tongue, is an added advantage.
All submitted Documents would be verified from the Appropriate Issuing Authority. Candidates with fake Documents, or applicants that provided wrong (fraudulent) information, would be handed to the Nigerian Police for suitable punishment.
Minimum Age (Non – Trades): 18
Maximum Age (Non – Trades): 22
Minimum Age (Trades): 28
Maximum Age (Trades): 35
Minimum Height (Male): 1.68
Minimum Height (Female): 1.62
To apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise, for the year 2020, you would have to pay attention to the application procedures below;
- Login to the official application portal of the Nigerian Army 80 RRI, and create a User Account (use a functional email address, and a password you can remember).
- Fill the application form and submit. Print it out, and complete the Guarantor Form.
Additional Information To Take Note Of
No pre-selection Computer Based Test would be available, and there would be no special center for the recruitment exercise.
There would be no Zonal screening exercise, and all recruits would be screened at their individual State of origin.
Applicants would be expected to adhere to the Covid-19 protocols (NCDC Guidelines), during the 80 RRI screening exercise.
And just as earlier mentioned, candidates that falsify their results, would be punished accordingly.
Don’t forget to come with your BVN Print out as well.
Candidates that would be shortlisted, would be asked to report to their States of Origin for the screening exams, which would hold as follows;
23rd November, 2020 – 6th December, 2020
The time and venue would be communicated to you soon.
Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA, for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
14th November, 2020.