Just like any other Nigerian Tertiary Institution, you would need to get a good JAMB UTME score, accompanied by a good Post UTME screening exercise performance, in order to enroll for an Undergraduate Degree, under Gombe State University.
In this article, we are going to enlighten you on how you can achieve all these, with the help of the GSU Post UTME Past Questions e-book.
We are also going to enlighten you on the nature of the Post UTME screening exercise of Gombe State University. So, since you are interested in getting admitted this year, then you would need to pay attention to the details in this article.
GSU Post UTME Past Questions
Just as earlier mentioned, the GSU Post UTME Past Questions e-book has been provided for the benefits of Post UTME applicants, under GSU (Gombe State University).
We have various reasons for compiling all these screening questions of the University, and they include;
- We realized that over 70% of the Post UTME screening questions of the University were usually repeated every year. And to give our readers and subscribers, all the advantage that they require, we underwent the project of compiling these past questions.
- We are convinced that most of these screening questions would be repeated this year. And since all the screening questions of the University have been compiled, it would enable applicants to emerge with the required screening test scores (cut-off mark) for this year.
- It was also compiled to help our readers and UTME applicants, to stay ahead of the heated competition that is usually encountered, during the screening exercise of Gombe State University.
Since you are fully aware of these points, which explains the importance of the GSU Post UTME Past Questions, then it would be a great move, to follow the instructions below, and download a copy of this e-book for yourself.
Getting A Copy | Download Guide
Note that you must have scored a minimum of 180 in your JAMB exams, before you would be eligible to participate in the forthcoming Post UTME screening exercise of this Institution.
Also note, that getting a copy of the GSU Post UTME Past Questions, would require that you first make a payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, and the Bank information below, should be the recipient of the payment;
Account Name: Ezurike Chukwubuikem F.
Account Number: 0449709699
Communication is usually encouraged on this platform, and candidates that are interested in getting a copy of the GSU Post UTME Past Questions e-book, would be required to give us a call first, before they proceed to make the payment.
To ensure that everything has been put in place, kindly call us on 09046624439, before you proceed to make the payment.
And if you made the payment for this e-book, then kindly take note of the details below.
Instructions To Follow After Payment
You would be required to share some really important information with us, after the payment procedures have been completed. And if you paid for the GSU Post UTME Past Questions e-book, then waste no time in sending us the following, using the phone number above;
- Your full name
- Details of the Account that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address
- The name of the past questions e-book you paid for
These details should be carefully sent to us after payment, and if you need further instructions, kindly give us a call, or reach us via the comment section, as we will guide you through the successful download of the GSU Post UTME Past Questions e-book.
This e-book would be delivered to you in less than ten minutes, after all these instructions have been followed. So, ensure that you do your part, in order to secure a copy of this e-book for yourself.