The purpose of this article is to enlighten and educate you on how to successfully apply for the Yemen Immigration VISA.
But before you Immigrate to Yemen, you have to identify your purpose of Immigration. This will help you to know the type of VISA you will apply for.
This implies that, you can Immigrate to Yemen for work purpose, study purpose and any other purpose.
Yemen Immigration VISA
Documents you would need for application
- Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Yemen, and with at least one blank passport page available for the Yemen VISA stamp(s).
- Two signed Yemen VISA application forms. After placing your order, fill out the application forms included in your VISA Application Kit.
- Two recent 2 x 2 passport type photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
- Proof of Travel Arrangements: Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel Agency, copy of airline ticket or a corporate letter stating travel plans. A signed letter on the travel agency’s letterhead confirming round-trip booking may also be submitted.
- Medical Requirements: Health Certificate (Medical Record or doctor’s letter) confirming the absence of any contagious diseases.
You have to download and fill the application form from the Embassy of Yemen’s website.
You must fill it accurately, avoid mistakes and provide correct information.
You should read and understand the application form before filling. Since you are applying for the study VISA you must indicate on the application form.
After filling the form, you have to submit it at the Yemen’s Embassy or Consulate in your Home Country.
Note: You must submit the application form alongside other necessary forms. You will get more important information, when you meet with the Yemen’s Consular in your Home Country.
You will be notified about the Yemen Immigration VISA fee, at the Yemen Embassy or Consulate in your Home Country.
Keep in mind that when you arrive Yemen, you will have to apply and get a Residence permit.