Immigrants from Foreign Countries, who wants to reside in Lebanon must get a VISA.
This article is a complete guide to the Lebanon Immigration VISA application.
There are several reasons that can prompt your Immigration to Lebanon. It could be work, studies, family reunion etc.
You will have to apply for the Lebanon long stay VISA for your Immigration, this is because you’re going to stay for over 90days in Lebanon.
You will have to get a residence permit when you arrive Lebanon.
Who Is Exempted From Lebanon VISA?
If you’re a National of one of the following Countries, you are exempted from the Lebanon VISA:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Required Documents For Lebanon Immigration VISA
When applying for the Immigration VISA, there are several supporting documents you need to submit alongside the application form. They are:
- VISA application form; You can usually find the Lebanon VISA application form at an Embassy website, or pick it up when you submit the application.
- A valid passport; The passport must be valid for at least another six months and cannot have any Israeli stamps, VISAs, or seals.
- A copy of your passport.
- Residence permit; Only applicable if you are not a citizen of your country of residence.
- A recent passport-size picture.
- Bank account statement from the last three months.
- Proof of accommodation in Lebanon; It must include the full address of the place in which you are staying. It can be a hotel reservation or a letter of invitation if you will stay with a family member or friend.
- Proof of a round-trip ticket
- Proof of employment. The letter must include your position and salary.
- Any other documents depending on your purpose of Immigration
How To Apply For Lebanon Immigration VISA
There are certain steps you need to follow when you are applying for the Lebanese Immigration VISA.
Following these steps would result in the successful outcome of your VISA Application.
Contact the nearest Lebanese Consulate or Embassy in your Home Country. If there is none, you check for it in the neighboring Country.
You can see list of Lebanese Diplomatic Missions here. Or you can visit their website, make inquiry about their operating time, and also the required documents for application.
This is because the documents might change depending on your Country.
Download the Lebanon VISA application form and fill it. You can find the Lebanon VISA application form at an Embassy website.
When you have finished with the application form, proceed to gather the required documents and submit them, alongside the VISA application form.
Make sure you pay your VISA fee once you submit your application.
All the documents you submit have to be either in Arabic, French or English. If they are not, they must be translated and notarized.
Citizens of Israel and Kosovo are not allowed entry in Lebanon. You will not receive a Lebanon VISA if your passport has an Israeli stamp, VISA, or seal.