Permanent Canada VISA allows the holders to permanently settle in the Country, and there are different Canada immigrant VISA’s.
- Immigrant Investor Program: The Immigrant Investor Program is for people who will make investments in the Canadian economy, and have a net worth of at least CAD$800,000. They must invest at least CAD$400,000, and the Government will return this investment to them in 5 years without any interest.
- Startup VISA Program: The Canada Startup VISA is for people who will be individually involved in contributing to the economy. They must have a net worth of at least CAD$300,000 and must commit to owning and managing at least one third of a Canadian business, as well as create and maintain employment within 3 years of being in the Country.
- Self-employed Persons VISA: The Self-employed Persons VISA is for people who have skills in business, athletics, culture, or farming and can start their own businesses. These people must demonstrate how they will finance the business as well as their skills in those particular areas.
- Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker Program (QSWP): If you have one of the occupations, which are required in the Canadian province of Quebec and you are fluent in French, then you can apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program which will allow you to move and work permanently there.
- Family-Sponsorship Program: The Family Sponsorship VISA allows the spouses and dependent children of Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents to immigrate to Canada permanently.
- Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP): This VISA is given to caregivers who are qualified to take care for elderly, disabled people, or children and live in a private home in Canada.
See Basic Requirements For The Canada Immigration VISA
You can click on the link below to check if you’re eligible for the Canada Immigration VISA. Also find out about some of the basic requirements here; https://www.canada.ca/en.html
TAKE NOTE; The website will show you different information and different tabs that you can select, but you must go to the Immigration tab.
When you click on the immigration tab, it will show you a drop-down list of options. The first one will be My Application, and then there will be tabs for Visit, Immigrate, Work, Study, and others.
You must select the one that corresponds with the VISA you want to apply for.
How To Apply For The Canadian VISA
The Application Procedures
Find Out If You Are Eligible.
Create Your Online Account; there are two different ways of creating an online account, if within the instruction sent to you by an email, you are to apply for the VISA online.
- Using your online Banking login, since the Government of Canada has partnered with many Banks.
- Creating a Government of Canada login (GCKeys).
Compile The Document File: Immediately you create an account, login to start your Canada VISA application. You will use your reference code to start applying for the VISA you have been deemed eligible for. The system will show you a list of the documents needed for application once you enter the reference code.
Pay The Fees: After submitting the application, the system will redirect you to the payment page, the VISA fees depends on the type of VISA you’re applying for. It will take you up to 5 days for you to see the application. But if you apply in person, you will have to take those documents to the Canadian Embassy in your Home Country.
Wait For The Processing Of Your Data
Submit Your Passport And Processing Fees.