If you want a calm and good Country to reside in, aside from your Home Country, Then Belarus is a good recommendation.
You will get to love the night life of the Country, and the people of Belarus are very friendly.
This article would serve as a tool and a guide, as it would help you learn how to successfully apply for the Belarus Immigration VISA.
Ensure that you read this article to the end, to be completely informed.
Belarus Immigration VISA
There are many reasons, loaded in the mind of various individuals who intend to Immigrate to Belarus and reside there, either temporarily or permanently.
You will have to apply for the Belarus long-term VISA if you want to Immigrate to Belarus. The long-term VISA is of different types, and you will have to apply for any of them, depending on your purpose of Immigration.
You may want to Immigrate to Belarus because of Work, or Business or for Journalistic activities etc.
Note: The VISA will be valid for up to 1 year with the right to stay up to 90 days, unless otherwise stipulated by the international treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
Required Documents For Immigration
You’re to submit the following documents for the VISA application:
- VISA application form; Complete the form, without leaving any blank spaces. If a question does not apply to you, type “N/A”. If the answer is no, then write “none”. You should sign the form personally, whereas application forms for minors should be signed by their Legal representative.
- One passport photo; It should be sized 35×45 mm, in high resolution, showing your full face against an even light background.
- Your Valid Passport; It must be valid for at least another 90 days beyond your departure from Belarus. It should also have at least two blank pages for the VISA.
- Original letter of invitation with the signature, and if a Business, seal of the inviting party.
- Medical Insurance Policy; It must be valid for the whole period of your stay in Belarus with a minimum coverage of 10,000 euros.
- Additional documents depending on your purpose of Immigration
Before Applying For The Belarus Immigration VISA, You Must Note That:
Belarusian VISAs are of three types, Depending on the number of entries.
- Single Entry VISA; It allows its holder to enter Belarus only once, stay and depart, within a specified number of days of stay, but not more than 90 days.
- Double Entry VISA; It allows its holder to enter the territory of Belarus up to twice, stay and depart within a specified number of days of stay, but not more than 90 days.
- A Multiple-Entry VISA; It permits its holder to enter Belarus, stay and leave more than two times, the period specified in the VISA and within a specified number of days of stay, but not more than 90 days per year, unless otherwise stipulated by the International treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
How To Apply For Belarus Tourist VISA
The application procedures for Belarus Immigration isn’t a tough one. You will have to submit your application file at one the following places:
- Consular sections of Belarus.
- Diplomatic Representative offices of Belarus.
- Consular Centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Minsk Airport, in case there isn’t a Belarusian representative office in your country of residence.
Immediately after knowing where to submit your application, make enquiries about the VISA appointment, if you need to book it or not.
After that, you continue with the application process and compile the required documents for the VISA application. Don’t fail to ask the Belarus authorities in your Home Country for any additional documents that may be required.
On the day you will submit your Application form, you will attend an interview, you will be interrogated and it will be centered on your purpose of travel and your personal information.
After the interview, you should proceed to pay your fees.
The Belarusian Immigration VISA fee is €80. You should wait for the VISA to be Processed after you have submitted your application form.
The processing time for Belarus Immigration VISA is about 5 working days.