On this page, we would be talking about how to apply for the Argentina Immigration VISA. And just as you know, Argentina is a South American Country, known for its beautiful architecture, and friendly people. Many people Immigrate to Argentina every year because of one thing or another.
However, you would need a VISA, especially if you want to Immigrate to Argentina.
You will get to know how to apply for the Argentina Immigration VISA, when you read this article to the end.
Argentina Immigration VISA
Argentina Immigration VISA is a long-term VISA issued to foreign Nationals, who intend to reside in Argentina for a period of more than 90 days.
Before you apply for the VISA, you must have a purpose of Immigration, as it will determine the type of Immigration VISA you will apply for.
There are several important documents you need to submit during the application, and you must make sure not to miss any of them.
The documents you will need to submit are;
- Argentina VISA Application Form; completed and signed.
- You can download the application form from the Embassy/Consulate Website, and complete it by hand or online, and then simply download it. It depends on the specific Embassy/Consulate.
- Your passport; The passport must be valid for at least another six months, starting from the date you intend to depart Argentina. It must have at least two blank pages.
- Photocopies of your passport (and if required, previous passports) showing the personal details and any previous and current VISAs
- Pictures of yourself, with the following specifications:
- Dimensions: 4cm x 4cm
- White background
- Taken recently
- Neutral facial expression
- Return flight tickets or travel itinerary
- Proof you have accommodation in Argentina
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover the duration of your stay, such as through Bank statements
- Proof of paid Argentina VISA fee
- For Minors: Travel authorization from the Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s), legalized by an Apostille or the Argentina Consulate or Embassy.
- Any other documents Depending on your purpose of Immigration
Note: If there’s any other documents you will submit, the Argentine Diplomatic mission you lodge your application will let you know.
How To Apply For The Argentina Immigration VISA
You will have to download the application form at the website of the Argentina Embassy or Consulate, fill and complete it. Make sure you fill it correctly.
Book an appointment with the Argentina Embassy or Consulate in your Home Country where you will submit all your documents.
If there’s none in your Country, find the nearest one in your neighboring Country.
Submit the application form alongside all the documents listed above.
Get to attend the Argentina Immigration VISA interview; The interviewer will only ask you questions about your background and your purpose of Travel.
You will have to pay for the VISA fee the same day. After submitting your application, you will have to wait for the VISA to be processed. The VISA fee is Argentina VISA Fee: €150 – €200, Citizens of Canada still have to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee (about $160).
Take Note: all Foreign Nationals, who want to stay in Argentina for longer than three months, need to register with the authorities in Argentina upon arrival, and get a residence permit/National ID Card.