Over the years, people have been traveling to Ukraine for Business-related activities.
You will need the Ukraine Business VISA in order to enter Ukraine.
In the course of this article, we would provide you with detailed information that would help you apply for the Ukraine Business VISA with success.
Ukraine Business VISA
Most Countries are exempted from using a VISA to enter Ukraine.
The following Countries can enter Ukraine for a short stay visit for 90 to 120 days:
- European Union countries
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Argentina (up to 90 days within a 365-day period)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days within a 60-day period)
- Brunei (up to 30 days within a 60-day period)
- Hong Kong (up to 14 days)
- North Macedonia (up to 14 days)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- San Marino
- Serbia (up to 30 days within a 60-day period)
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Vatican City
Required Documents For The Ukraine Business VISA?
You have to gather the following Documents;
- The printed and signed Ukraine VISA Application Form
- Your passport, which:
- Is valid for at least three more months after you intend to leave Ukraine
- Has at least two blank pages to affix the VISA on
- Has been issued in the past ten years
- Two passport-size pictures of yourself, with the following specifications:
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm
- Taken in front of a white or off-white background
- Taken recently (no older than six months)
- You must be staring straight ahead at the camera
- You must not have glasses or headgear on. Only head coverings for religious purposes are accepted, and only when they do not obstruct the face
- The picture must be of high quality with no under-, or over-exposure, shadows, or glare
- Travel Health Insurance covering at least €30,000 for the entire duration of your stay.
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover the duration of your stay, shown in one of the following ways:
- Through Bank statements from the last two months
- Through pay slips from the last three months
- Through tax returns from the previous fiscal year
- Through proof you receive a pension if you are retired
- Through a letter of sponsorship, if someone else will cover your expenses
- Proof of accommodation in Ukraine.
- Return flight/travel ticket.
- Proof of paid Ukraine VISA fee.
- If you are not a citizen of the Country in which you’re living: Proof of legal residence there, such as your residence permit.
- Letter of invitation from the Company/organization in Ukraine. The letter must be written on the official letterhead of the Company and contain the Company’s Unified State Registry number as well as details about you and your trip
- Letter from your employer or sponsor confirming they will cover your expenses (if applicable)
- Complete the online application form and print it: You must complete your registration online and print the slip out.
Register and complete the online application form. (You can do it here), make sure you provide your Nationality and purpose of travel, you’ll be directed on the Ukraine Embassy or Consulate that you will have to Lodge your VISA. Create an account on the online portal and fill the form. Make sure you print it out.
- Gather the required documents: The documents you need to gather are listed above.
- Pay the Ukraine VISA fee: Depending on the specific office in which you’re applying, you may have to pay in cash directly at the submission counter or pay through bank transfer beforehand.
- The Ukraine Business VISA fee is $65
- Submit the application and documents at a Ukraine Embassy/Consulate or VISA application center: You have to submit your VISA at the Ukraine Embassy/Consulate in your Home Country.
Note: The Ukraine Business VISA is a short stay VISA, you are not allowed to work with the VISA.