The UAE Business VISA is part of the Golden VISA system, under which foreigners can get a long-term VISA for themselves, and their dependents.
It aims at creating an attractive environment for Businesses, and the UAE’s economic growth.
UAE Business VISA
To run a Business in UAE, You must;
- Be able to substantiate your experience as an Entrepreneur.
- Have been a majority shareholder of a start-up, or a member of its senior leadership.
- Be willing to relocate to the UAE, and legally establish a Business in one of the seven Emirates.
- have a Business idea or a Business plan that you wish to bring to life in the UAE.
Note: You must pass the requirements of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, including a background check and health assessment.
Also take note that, qualifying for the Business VISA does not guarantee that the you will receive the VISA.
Specialized Committees will review the application and the attached documents, and grant an approval accordingly.
Once approved, you will be required to follow the requirements of the Federal Authority for Identity, and Citizenship in order to be issued the VISA.
Once your nomination has been approved, you will be invited to apply for the VISA through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
The procedures for nomination is as follows:
- Visit https://business.goldenVISA.ae and create a new account.
- Once your account is verified, log in and apply for nomination.
- Submit your completed application. The process might take up to 30 days for your application to be reviewed
Take Note; You will receive a link to upload the required documents and complete your application for the VISA, only if your nomination is successful.
You will have to apply again after 90 days, if your nomination is not approved.
When Do I Get The VISA?
You will be invited to complete the application for the VISA through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship’s website, once your nomination has been approved.
You will also receive an email with further instructions on how to receive your VISA once completed.
If you are currently residing in the UAE, you will be given a temporary one-month VISA, and will be required to convert it into the residency permit before it expires.
But if you are residing outside the UAE, you will be given a six-month VISA to enter the UAE, explore the opportunities and settle.
Before your temporary VISA expires, you will be required to convert it into the residency permit.
The UAE Business VISA Benefits
Once the VISA is given to the applicant, he or she is allowed to:
- Enter the Country for a period of six months with a multiple-entry VISA, to facilitate the procedures of establishing the Business.
- Nominate up to three of his Business’s senior staff to obtain residency.