Foreign Nationals that wants to take a Business trip to Lebanon, or engage in any Business-related activities, must apply for Lebanon Business VISA.
Read this article to get more information about the application procedures.
Do I Really Need A Business VISA?
Yes! you need a Lebanese Business VISA, if you’re entering Lebanon for Business.
Unless you’re a National of one of the following Countries, before you are exempted from the VISA:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Required Documents For Lebanon Business VISA
To apply for the Lebanese Business VISA, there are several supporting Documents you need to submit, alongside the application form. They are:
- VISA Application Form; You can usually find the Lebanon VISA application form at an Embassy website or pick it up when you submit the application.
- A valid passport; The passport must be valid for at least another six months and cannot have any Israeli stamps, VISAs, or seals.
- A copy of your passport.
- Residence permit; Only applicable if you are not a citizen of your Country of residence.
- A recent passport-size picture.
- Bank Account statement from the last three months.
- Proof of accommodation in Lebanon; It must include the full address of the place in which you are staying. It can be a hotel reservation or a letter of invitation if you will stay with a Family member or friend.
- Proof of a round-trip ticket
- Proof of employment; The letter must include your position and salary.
- Official letter of invitation from the Lebanese Business Partner
- Documents proving the Business relationship between the two parties
Steps For Lebanon Business VISA Application
There are certain steps you need to follow, when you are applying for the Lebanese Business VISA.
Following these steps successfully, will lead to the successful outcome of your VISA.
- Contact the nearest Lebanese Consulate or Embassy in your Home Country. If there is none, you check for it in the neighboring Country. Or you can visit their website, make inquiry about their operating time, and also the required documents for application. This is because the documents might change, depending on your Country.
- Download the Lebanon VISA application form and fill it. You can find the Lebanon VISA application form at an Embassy website.
- When you have finished with the application form, proceed to gather the required documents and submit them, alongside the VISA application form. Make sure you pay your VISA fee once you submit your application.
You Can Also Get A VISA On Arrival For Business Purpose
You can obtain VISA at the Beirut Airport. You need the following documents:
- A valid phone number
- Proof of a valid address in Lebanon (proof of accommodation)
- A return-flight ticket (must be non-refundable)
- Your passport which does not have any seals, stamps or VISAs from Israel.
Note: You will receive a one-month Lebanon VISA, free of charge, which you can extend for another two months at Beirut Airport, or another port of entry or the General Security building.
The Following Countries Are Eligible For The Lebanese VISA On Arrival
- EU Member States
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
In addition, Citizens of the following Countries can also get a VISA on Arrival, only if they have a reservation in a 3 to 5-star Hotel, and at least US$ 2,000 in cash:
- Cote d’Ivoire
Note The Following:
Citizens of Israel and Kosovo are not allowed entry in Lebanon. You will not receive a Lebanon VISA if your passport has an Israeli stamp, VISA, or seal.
All the documents you submit have to be either in Arabic, French or English. If they are not, they must be translated and notarized.