The Israel Business VISA is for all foreigners that would like to run a Business in Israel, attend business meetings, attend conferences etc.
This article will guide you on how to apply for the Israel Business VISA.
You have to apply for the B2 Israel VISA if you’re going to Israel for Business purpose.
The B/2 VISA is a permit to enter Israel and remain for a maximum of three months, either for Tourism, business or studying in a Hebrew u-plan.
Israel Business VISA
You’re to submit the following documents during application;
- VISA application form. The form differs depending on the VISA you are applying for. Make sure you download and complete the right one.
- Two passport-size photographs. They must have a white background and be in size 5.5 cm X 5.5 cm.
- Your valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended duration of stay in the Israel territory and with at least one blank page to affix the VISA.
- Older passports. You must submit all passports that you hold, including current/old/cancelled/expired/special passport.
- Flight Booking. You do not need to purchase the tickets as if your application is rejected, you will lose your money. You just need a saved seat on a flight to Israel as a proof of the date you intend to travel here.
- Birth Certificate.
- Payment of the applicable fee for the VISA type you are applying for.
- A covering letter from your Employer on the letterhead. It should mention your name and surname, your work position in the Company, the purpose of your trip to Israel and the intended duration of stay.
- Personal Letter. This is a cover letter written by you, in which you explain the purpose of your trip, how long you want to stay and what you will be doing while in Israel.
- An invitation letter in Hebrew on the letter head of the guest Company. The letter should mention your name, number of your passport, the duration and the purpose of your trip to Israel. The letter should be sent to the Embassy by fax from the inviting part in Israel.
- Salary slips for the last 4 months.
Follow the steps below to have your Business VISA ready:
- Find out the right time to apply.
- The right time to apply for the VISA is 2 or 3 months before your intended date of travel.
- Check where you should submit your application: You’re to Lodge your application at the Embassy or Consulate of Israel in your Home Country.
- Fill in the application form for a B/2 VISA
- Get the application form at the Embassy or the Consulate. You can also download it online, fill and print it. Make sure you get the right Application form for your own purpose of visit. This implies that you must get a B2 VISA application form.
- Collect the required documents.
- The documents are listed above, make sure you get them ready and avoid presenting fake documents.
- Submit your documents / attend the VISA interview.
- On the day of your interview, you will have to meet with a Consular Officer to whom you will submit the required documents. This person will ask you questions related to your application, the intention of your trip to Israel and other details in this regard.
- Pay the fee for your application: You will have to pay the VISA fee the same day you attend the VISA interview. The fee for a B/2 VISA is €21 for every applicant. If you submit your application through a VISA-processing center, you will have to pay an additional service fee, which cannot be higher than the price of the VISA itself.
- Wait for the processing of your VISA: The processing of a B/2 VISA for Israel can take up to 14 working days.
Other Important Things To Note
- A B/2 VISA is valid for a maximum of three months, from the date of issuance and on. Yet, the Israeli Border Police determine the duration of the stay in Israel at your point of entry.
- If you want to stay for a longer period in Israel with your B/2 VISA, you can apply for a VISA extension. You should apply for the extension at the Population Authority office while you are still in Israel.