The Finland Business VISA is a Schengen short stay VISA, that allows it’s holders to enter Finland for Business-related activities, and stay not more than 90 days.
What are the things I am allowed to do with the Finland Business VISA?
You’re allowed to engage in Business-related activities like;
- Business meetings
- Business seminars etc.
Finland Business VISA
You need to compile the following documents in order to apply;
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Finland Schengen VISA application form electronically, and then print a hard-copy.
- Two photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Finnish VISA.
- Your passport and copies of your previous VISAs – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the VISA – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical VISA insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Finland and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Finland and itinerary
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Finland. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the VISA – if not otherwise required. Learn how to book a round trip reservation online!
- Proof of Accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Finland. Learn how to get Hotel booking or reservation for Finnish VISA application.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay
- If employed:
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave approval letter from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- If self-employed:
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- If retired:
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- If applicable:
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
- Invitation letter from the Finnish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered a joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Who Needs A VISA To Enter Into Finland?
You need to be sure if your Country is a VISA-free Country when it comes to entering Finland, otherwise you need a VISA.
That is to say that you have to confirm whether you’re exempted from using a VISA to enter Finland, or not.
However, all Schengen Countries and EU Countries does not need a VISA to enter Finland.
Steps For A Successful Application
To get your Finland Business VISA ready, you have to follow the steps below.
- Fill the Schengen Business VISA for Finland correctly and accurately. You can download the Application form here .
- Gather all required Documents.
- Visit the Finland embassy/ consulate in your home country, and lodge your application there.
- Check When to submit your application
- Book an appointment
- Attend VISA interview
- Pay VISA fee
- Wait for VISA.
For more enquiries about the Finland business VISA, Click Here