Many successful Business Men and Women have, and can easily take a Business trip to the Danish territory.
The Denmark Business VISA is issued to foreign business Men and Women, who will only engage in Business-related activities in Denmark.
Danish Business VISA is valid for 90 days, as it is a short stay VISA.
Since Denmark is a Schengen Country, you will have to apply for the Schengen Business VISA for Denmark.
This article explains the steps you need to follow, in order to get your Schengen Business VISA for Denmark, and also the required Documents for application.
Denmark Business VISA
Do I need a VISA to enter Denmark for Business Purpose?
This is one of the frequent question people ask.
Yes! you might need a VISA to enter Denmark for Business purposes. You might also enter Denmark without a VISA.
You will need a VISA to enter Denmark if you are;
- Not a citizen of a Nordic Country
- Not a citizen of an EU/EAA Country
- Not a family member of an EU/EEA National. Please see information on Family members of EU or EEA Nationals, and note that family members of a UK National will need a VISA.
You will need to get the following documents for the Schengen Business VISA for Denmark;
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Denmark Schengen VISA application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- Two photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Your passport and copies of your previous VISAs – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel Health Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Denmark and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of your visit to Denmark and itinerary (Click to find cover letter samples).
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Denmark.
- Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Denmark. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Denmark.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable).
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Denmark
- If employed:
- Employment Contract
- Current Bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- If self-employed:
- A copy of your Business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- If a Student:
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- If retired:
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- If applicable:
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
Application Procedures For The Denmark Business VISA
You will have to download the Schengen Business VISA for Denmark, fill it and make sure you provide correct information.
Gather the required documents and get them ready.
Lodge your Application at the Denmark Embassy/Consulate in your Home Country.
Attend VISA interview and pay your Business VISA fee.