Business men and women that wants to take a Business trip to Belarus, and happens to be a citizen of another Country, must get the Belarus Business VISA.
For complete explanation and guide, on the Belarusian Business VISA, and to get it, you should read this article to the end.
Belarus Business VISA
Applying for the Belarusian Business VISA, depends on the period of time you’re going to spend in Belarus.
If your Business trip is not more than 90 days, you should get the Belarus short-term VISA for Business purposes. But if your stay is more than 90days, you should get Belarus Long-term VISA for Business purposes.
Howbeit, there are few Countries that can enter Belarus without a VISA, and stay either indefinitely, for 90, 60, 30 or 10 days.
In accordance with VISA-free regulations of the Republic of Belarus, no VISAs are required for citizens of:
- Azerbaijan (Indefinite stay)
- Argentina (for stays up to 90 days)
- Armenia (Indefinite stay)
- Brazil (for stays up to 90 days)
- Cuba (for stays of up to 30 days)
- Ecuador (for stays up to 30 days)
- Georgia (Indefinite stay)
- Israel (for stays up to 90 days in each period of 180 days)
- Kazakhstan (Indefinite stay)
- Kyrgyzstan (Indefinite stay)
- Macedonia (provided they have a private invitation or a tourist voucher)
- Moldova (Indefinite stay)
- Mongolia (for stays up to 90 days)
- Montenegro (for stays up to 30 days provided they have an invitation or a tourist voucher)
- People’s Republic of China (for stays up to 30 days)
- Qatar (for stays up to 30 days)
- Russia (Indefinite stay)
- Serbia (for stays up to 30 days)
- Tajikistan (Indefinite stay)
- Turkey (for stays up to 30 days)
- United Arab Emirates (for stays up to 30 days)
- Ukraine (Indefinite stay)
- Uzbekistan (Indefinite stay)
- Venezuela (for stays up to 90 days)
Check Out The Benefits Of Diplomatic Passport Holders
Also, holders of Diplomatic Passport granted from the Countries listed below can also enter Belarus VISA-free:
- People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Korea
Belarus Entry Policy
Belarus also has another policy of permitting the travelers of several other Countries, to enter and stay in Belarus for a maximum period of 30 days, under the sole condition that they enter the Country through the Minsk National Airport.
To qualify for the Belarus VISA-free program, through the Minsk National Airport, you must be a passport holder of one of the following countries:
- All European Union citizens
- Antigua and Barbuda
- BahrainBosnia and Herzegovina
- El Salvador
- New Zealand
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United States
The Nationals of Gambia, Haiti, India, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa and Vietnam can also enter Belarus VISA-free through the Minsk National Airport, under the conditions that they also possess:
- A multiple entry VISA or a National VISA, granted by an EU/Schengen Member State (residence permits are not accepted in such cases).
- An entry stamp from one of these Countries in their passport.
- A valid return ticket from the Minsk National Airport.
Documents To Submit For Belarus Business VISA Application
You’re to submit the following documents for the VISA application:
- VISA Application Form; Complete the form, without leaving any blank spaces. If a question does not apply to you, type “N/A”. If the answer is no, then write “none”. You should sign the form personally, whereas application forms for minors should be signed by their Legal representative.
- One passport photo. It should be sized 35×45 mm, in high resolution, showing your full face against an even light background.
- Your Valid Passport; It must be valid for at least another 90 days beyond your departure from Belarus. It should also have at least two blank pages for the VISA.
- Original letter of invitation, with the signature, and if a Business, seal of the inviting party.
- Medical Insurance Policy; It must be valid for the whole period of your stay in Belarus with a minimum coverage of 10,000 euros.
For short stay Business:
- An original letter of VISA support of a Legal entity; The letter must be issued on the letterhead with the full name of the entity, its location and phone number.
For long stay Business:
- An original letter of VISA support of a Belarusian Legal entity.
- A document, that proves the necessity of multiple visits to the Republic of Belarus during the requested period of VISA validity.
Application Procedures For Belarus Business VISA
The application procedures for Belarus Business VISA isn’t a hard one. You will have to submit your application file at one the following places:
- Consular sections of Belarus.
- Diplomatic Representative offices of Belarus.
- Consular Centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Minsk Airport, in case there isn’t a Belarusian representative office in your Country of residence.
Immediately after knowing where to submit your application, make enquires about the VISA appointment, if you need to book it or not.
After that, you continue with the application process and compile the required documents for the VISA application. You can ask the Belarus authorities in your Home Country for any additional documents that may be required.
On the day you will submit your Application form, you will attend an interview, you will be interrogated and it will be centered on your purpose of travel and your personal information.
After the interview, you should proceed to pay your fees.
The Belarusian Business VISA fee depends on the type of entry you want and also the type of Stay. They are;
- For short stay
- Single – €25
- Double – €35
- Group single (per person) – €10
- Group double (per person) – €18
- Multiple-entry – €80
- For long stay
Then you should wait for the VISA to be Processed. The processing time for Belarus Business VISA is 5 work days.
Note: If you won’t spend more than three months, you need to get the short stay Business VISA. But if your Business trip will take you more than three months up to a year, you will have to get the Belarusian Long-term VISA.
Important Point You Need To Note:
Belarusian VISAs are of three types Depending on the number of entries.
- Single Entry VISA; It allows its holder to enter Belarus only once, stay and depart, within a specified number of days of stay, but not more than 90 days.
- Double Entry VISA; It allows its holder to enter the territory of Belarus up to twice, stay and depart within a specified number of days of stay, but not more than 90 days.
- A Multiple-Entry VISA; It permits its holder to enter Belarus, stay and leave more than two times, the period specified in the VISA and within a specified number of days of stay, but not more than 90 days per year, unless otherwise stipulated by the International treaties of the Republic of Belarus.